Questions? Call us at 1-603-692-2864

​​​Listed below are all of Somersworth Housing's Policy and Procedures, Please call the office if you have any questions or concerns.  If you are in need of a reasonable accommodation, please notify a housing representative.

Change In Income/Expense Forms:

To provide you with faster service, listed below are forms you may need while you are leased-up with Somersworth Housing.

Please download & print the required/requested form.  Bring the completed form and any documentation as listed on individual forms to the main office located on 25 Bartlett Ave. MONDAY- FRIDAY 8-12AM and 1-4PM. We are closed on major holidays.

Serving the Community since 1961 

Changes in Household/Intent to Vacate:

Somersworth Housing Authority

Recertification Forms: